Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Better Late than Never!

We wanted to keep everyone up to date and let them know that Steven had his first day of pre-school about two weeks ago. We literally got a call from the pre-school on a Tuesday evening that a spot had opened up (he was on a waiting list) and he started the next morning.




Other big news....Steven is 4 years old TODAY! We celebrated with our family tonight (we missed Grandpa & Grandma Bosworth, but thanks for stopping by earlier to drop off Steve's present!!), and he is having his first birthday party with a couple of his closest friends on Saturday. When we asked him what kind of a party he wanted, we were surprised at his response. "Mommy, I want a Garbage Truck party." Wow, how were we gonna pull that off. Well, I think Michelle did an amazing job. Here are a couple pics from the party tonight.



The kids....

Can you read his mind? I hear something like this.... "no one else better even think of blowing out my candles."


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN! WE LOVE YOU!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Steven,
Happy Birthday!!! You are loved in Alabama very, very much.

Love Uncle Christian, Aunt Janet, Jon, Nic, Zac & Adrian

Dzmura Family said...

Good job on the cake!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!!!
We love and miss you guys.

laurel said...

Michelle- awesome job on the par-tay. Seriously, I think I would've chickened out and said, "um, pick something else! I can't do 'garbage truck party'." You're so good! Happy Birthday Steven and congrats on preschool! What a big boy.

Unknown said...

Amazing cake!! I'm always going for the store bought one b/c I am way to nervous to create my own. I can't believe Steven is four...he looks so grown up in his school pictures.

JeffT said...

Kevin,

Hey man! Good to see you again. I hope all is well with you guys. I can't believe how old your kids are already! So, what are you doing? Are you living in MIchigan then?

Jeff Telford

The Michiganders said...

Michelle--

I found your blog on Haley's links. I love it. The kids are so cute. We need to go to lunch soon. Craving Potbellies! I will call you this week.

Michelle Lorenc

Anonymous said...

Hey! How are you? Merry Christmas! Come visit my page! Angela (Fernandez) Baillio

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Hey Bosworths... Love the post... please put up a new one. We would love to see more pictures of your cute family. Can't wait to get home and see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great work.