Saturday, September 27, 2008

Vacation?

Just wanted to put some fun stuff up here....this is our first try posting a video. We hope you enjoy the kids. We went to Sandbridge Beach, a more family friendly beach for non-tourists in Virginia. When we got there, Steven heard this guy playing a guitar at the beachfront bar, and well.... he had to start playing along. Before we knew it, Katie was getting down right along with him.



Below are a few more pictures from the evening at the beach:

As we were leaving the beach that night, we noticed crabs crawling across the road. We decided to put Kevin to work, and make him catch one or two in a bucket. We have video of this, but I personally hope it will never make it up here. Here is the prize winning crab:

5 comments:

michiganbliss said...

Oh I miss you. Come back. Hope all is well. Yeah for a new blog post. Keep 'em coming!!!

The Michiganders said...

I miss you! That was a cute video! Zach loved seeing Kate and Steven in action. Keep posting!

I find myself thinking of you so often. When is your next trip home?

Kelly said...

Hey Family -

Who knew the Bosworth kids had those kind of moves, very funky, AWESOME actually. They are so cute. Looks like you guys had a good time. Hope everyone's doing well. I miss you guys and love you! Great post, keep them coming.

Love You!
Kelly

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Your kids are as cute as ever! We sure do miss you guys! I would love to chat... so quit having those darn headaches would yah! I hope you are feeling good and taking care of yourself and that angel baby. I did a blog with the enrichment projects on it..

northvilleenrichment.blogspot.com

Let me know what you think!

Alexis Schierman said...

I love the videos! Keep them coming ... the kids are SO CUTE! I love the dance moves ...