Saturday, March 14, 2009

Home with our Baby!

Well, we've made it back to our house, and have settled in a little. Fortunately, Michelle was sure that we were very prepared for our little girl. We got to come home, and did not have to set up a single piece of baby furniture, bedding, toys, bottles, NOTHING.

Leah is doing really well, getting into her feeding schedule here at home. Steven and Kate are so happy to have their little sister home. They both complained (cried) last night when they went to bed that they wanted her at home. Steven insisted that she come back and give him a kiss before he went to bed.

Thanks for all of your well wishes, and comments here on our blog. We've definitely felt removed from our family, and this has been a great way for us to feel like we're sharing this moment with all of you. I hope to stay on top of this much better now, as we'll want to continue sharing the moments with all of you who we love, and miss very much!! Here are some pics/vids to catch you up for the last 24 - 48 hours.



INTODUCING LEAH MICHELLE BOSWORTH:




STEVEN MEETING LEAH FOR THE FIRST TIME:





KATE MEETING LEAH FOR THE FIRST TIME:





Just a couple cute pics, I know the videos aren't enough....

Just a headshot of Leah for everyone, she is so serious.

8 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Love the videos... Your kids are so cute with baby Leah.. you can tell they are so excited and will be such great siblings to her. We are so happy you are home and baby and mom are good... I can't stand it... I might have to call you guys soon... I am dying to just say hello. Michelle, Amber and I sent you a fun package today and it should be arriving by Tuesday!

laurel said...

Ahhhh. I'm sitting here at my computer in tears...those videos are so precious. I wish I could be there SO bad! Kisses and hugs and MORE kisses and hugs to all of you. Steven and Kate are soooo adorable with Leah. Love you guys~ laurel

Dzmura Family said...

So, so, so incredibly sweet!! Thank you for sharing videos. It helps with the distance factor...making it not seem like you're so far away! :o)
We love you all so much.

Alyssa said...

Congrats i saw your page on Aunt Janet's. your family is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Congrats, she's beautiful!

Janet Hardy said...

I have tears in my eyes, Steve and Kate are so sweet with her. I wish I could come and see her! Love to you all, your Alabama Fan Club.

tyler and minde said...

Congratulations. She's adorable.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Congrats Bosworths! I just have to say I love how sweet your Steven sounds on the videos, talking about how much he loves the baby!