Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Steven's First Day of School

There he is my little stud on his first day of school.

Daddy and Steven

My sweet boy. I love how he is holding my necklace.

There is a picture of me. I exist in this world. Here is documentation.

Love the face Steve





Getting on the bus. Notice the street flooding?

" Bye mom and dad I''ll be fine."

He likes to sit by the emergency exit. Maybe we should have the talk about not pulling the latch unless it is an emergency??

The sweet bus driver asked if I wanted to get a picture of him on the bus. Of course, this will probably be the only time he wont be embarassed by me and still smile.

Going into the school.
He had a good day in all. Was upset playtime was short and they were stationed with the blocks. Since it was pouring outside they were inside for recess. We all made it trhough okay with minimum tears. Most were expressed in days and weeks previous. I am so proud of him, he is such a great kid.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I'm crying I miss you guys so much. Steven is so sweet and handsome!
Mom

The Michiganders said...

What a beautiful boy. I was thinking of you today!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Steven looks darling! I am glad he had such a great first day! I was thinking of you yesterday when I was saying goodbye to my Avery and balling in the car. Miss you guys!

Janet Hardy said...

Well I wish Steve a great year and if any one hurts his feelings, I'm gonna march right over and put them in their place! We love you Steve!

laurel said...

K guys, it's been a whole year..... can we have some photos of the big boy first grader??! :) Love and miss you~ La